Located about 70 km to the northwest of HCMC, Cu Chi tunnel is the miniature of the creative and transformed battle of Cu Chi people and soldiers in the fierce fight, lasting for 30 years against the aggressors for independence, freedom of the country.
With its victory scale, Cu Chi tunnel went into the history of heroic struggle of the Vietnamese as a legend of the 20th century and became famous in the world. This is a unique and incomparable wonder with 250 km tunnel spreading like cobwebs underground, with the completion of works associated with the tunnels such as trenches, docks, fighting places, tunnels for eating, sleeping, meetings, activities, military, food storage, water wells, Hoang Cam stoves.
Full Tour Itinerary
07:30 AM Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by comfortable minivan.
08:00 AM Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
09:15 AM Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
09:30 AM Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
– Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
– Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets)
– Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
– Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
– Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
11:45 AM Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Tan Cang resort for lunch.
01:00 PM Arrive to Tan Cang resort and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses.
02:00 PM Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
- Insurance on boat, all entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Lavie water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
- Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Tan Cang resort
- Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port: VND 4,000,000 per car (Max 12 persons/ car)
- Non-english speaking guide (Chinese, French, German, …): VND 2,000,000 per person